- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Soon home buyers can remove builders, if project delays: Maharashtra RERA
Updated: March 28, 2019 21:24 pm
At present, there are at least 20 cases before the Maharashtra RERA in which home buyers have complained against the builder for non-completion of the project by the promised date.