- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
SBI increases interest on Fixed Deposits
Updated: May 31, 2018 14:31 pm
India's biggest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has revised its interest higher on retail fixed deposits or FDs below Rs. 1 crore. The revised rate on SBI FDs will be effective from May 28.