- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Sanjay Raut: Shivsena will form govt in Maharashtra by its power on its own
Updated: November 3, 2019 13:51 pm
Shivsena leader Sanjay Raut said that Shivsena will form govt in Maharashtra by its power on its own.