- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Sanitary Napkins Now Exempt From GST
Updated: July 21, 2018 20:39 pm
Conceding a year-long demand, sanitary napkins were today exempted from GST, as the Council reduced tax rates on an array of daily use appliances and products.