- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Prime Minister Narendra Modi slams opposition at UP rally
Updated: July 21, 2018 20:03 pm
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said more the number of Opposition parties uniting against him, the more the BJP would bloom.