- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
PM Modi requests Arun Jaitley to join Cabinet: Sources
Updated: May 30, 2019 12:33 pm
Prime Minister Narendra Modi meets ailing Finance Minister Arun Jaitley at his residence. The meeting comes after a letter from Jaitley's front over not continuing more as a Finance Minister due to health concerns. According to sources PM Modi urges Arun Jaitley to join cabinet.