- Common man hit by rising inflation as everyday products become expensive; check what all is getting dearer
- Brightcom Group bonus share: Company receives Final Trading Approvals for bonus issue from BSE, NSE
- Dalal Street Corner: After 3 back-to-back weak sessions, indices end higher by 0.5-1% this week; what should investors do?
- Exclusive: Sebi conducts raids at 30 locations in Maharashtra, Gujarat in Axis Mutual Fund front running case
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro launch: Multiple color options to ‘i-shaped’ notch - All you need to know
India Post Payments Bank: PM Narendra Modi deploys humble postman to work his magic on your money
Updated: September 2, 2018 22:52 pm
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Saturday launched India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) that aims to take banking to the doorstep of every citizen by arming three lakh postmen and 'Grameen Dak Sewaks' with digital aids to deliver financial services.