- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Piyush Goyal says, ''Industry, exporters should not depend on subsidies; work for competitiveness''
Updated: June 7, 2019 17:57 pm
Commerce and industry minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday told industry and exporters to stop depending on the crutches of subsidies and grants from the government, and strive to make industry more competitive and self-reliant.