- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Petrol prices at new high, retails at Rs 84/lt in Mumbai
Updated: May 20, 2018 14:21 pm
Petrol prices have touched new high on Sunday while diesel prices have also been hiked by 31 paise. According to Indian Oil Corporation, petrol was retailing at Rs 84 per litre in Mumbai while it was at Rs 76.24 in New Delhi.