- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
People in Delhi buy "Air Purifiers" this Diwali
Updated: October 18, 2018 13:00 pm
As the pollution levels in Delhi NCR is increasing the people are buying "Air Purifiers" this Diwali. Watch video to know more: