- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
PE exits in July sluggish at $376 mn
Updated: August 16, 2018 16:02 pm
Exits have been somewhat dampened by the volatility seen in the stock markets over the recent past, especially in the mid-cap and small-cap spaces. July 2018 recorded 11 exits totalling $376 million, with two deals accounting for 57% of transaction value, says an EY report.