- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Patients face difficulties due to resident doctors strike at AIIMS Delhi
Updated: June 14, 2019 14:18 pm
In Delhi, patients are facing difficulties as Resident Doctors Association (RDA) of AIIMS is on strike today over violence against doctors in West Bengal. While speaking to ANI, Relative of a patient said, "My mother's dialysis was scheduled for today, we were told to go and get it done from somewhere else." The Indian Medical Association (IMA) is on a nationwide protest today. Following an incident of mobs chasing and attacking junior doctors at medical colleges in West Bengal, a number of doctors have taken part in strikes to condemn such incidents and demand safe workplace for them. One of the junior doctors suffered head injuries due to the attack.