- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Multiplexes in Ahmedabad fined for not mentioning quantity of food
Updated: August 18, 2018 13:36 pm
6 multiplexes in Ahmedabad have fined for not mentioning quantity of food under the legal metrology act which states that theathres sould mention the MRP along with quantity of the product sold.