- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Monorail commuters lament lack of basic facilities at stations
Updated: March 17, 2019 14:36 pm
A week after Monorail services between Chembur and Mahalaxmi got fully operational, data on ridership trend has revealed passengers are using the service more during weekends and public holidays, while ridership during working days goes down.