- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Modi government's Power Tariff Policy faces delays in India
Updated: March 14, 2019 21:24 pm
The Modi government vision to being 24*7 electricity in all parts of India through Power Tariff Policy has now been delayed. Watch full video to know more.