- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Modi at AAIB meet: What PM wants from this bank
Updated: June 26, 2018 16:19 pm
Inaugurating the third annual meeting of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) in Mumbai today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi set big targets for AIIB, asking it to expand its loan book by 10 times to $40 billion by 2020 and $100 billion by 2025. He said that interest rates offered by AIIB need to be affordable and sustainable.