- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Meet Dr. Manoj Kumar Sharma; Watch how a 12th failed cracked UPSC and became IPS
Updated: September 12, 2019 20:15 pm
Hardwork and struggles if met could achieve anything you want, but what if you fail in your initial days, what if you fail in your class 12th. People might end up thinking that its an end, but not actually. See how a class 12th failed end up cracking India's toughest Administrative examination- UPSC and became IPS.