- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
International Yoga Day 2019: PM Narendra Modi performs yoga with 30,000 people in Ranchi
Updated: June 22, 2019 00:18 am
To mark the celebrations of fifth International Yoga Day, Prime Minister Narendera Modi performed yoga along with around 30,000 people in Ranchi on Friday. The session, which continued for around 45 minutes at the Prabhat Tara ground, was conducted by M Baswa Reddy, director of the New Delhi-based Morarji Desai National Yoga Institute. Addressing people ahead of the session, PM thanked them for their support and urged them to embrace yoga. "Yoga has always been associated with peace and harmony. I thank people for adopting Yoga. I urge people to embrace it," the prime minister said.