- Oil & Gas sector set for sharp earnings drop in Q2 amid lower GRMs, other factors; what brokerage recommends on IGL, BPCL, IOCL
- Redmi Pad Unboxing, first look in PICS: Check price in India, colour options, specs and availability
- No charge for RuPay credit card use on UPI for transaction up to THIS amount, confirms NPCI
- Stocks to Buy in October: SBI Cards, Airtel among 5 stocks that may yield up to 29% returns
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 1470-cr AIIMS Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh; to lay foundation for projects worth Rs 3650 cr soon
India-America relationship will grow stronger with Trump becoming president : Shalabh Kumar
Updated: November 10, 2016 10:42 am
India-America relationship will grow stronger with Trump becoming president said Shalabh Kumar who is Chairman of Indian American Advisory Council of House Republican Conference, US Congress.