- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
India 360: Big jump in COVID cases after one day's relief, 54.77% new cases in five states
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: January 13, 2022 12:57 pm
After a day's relief in India, there has been a big jump again in new cases of COVID-19 infection. According to the data of the Ministry of Health, more than 1.94 lakh new cases of Coronavirus have been registered in the last one day.