- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
Household budget goes into a tizzy after diesel price hike in National Capital
Updated: May 23, 2018 19:45 pm
Vegetable prices have increased following an unprecedented hike in diesel prices, sending the household budget into a tizzy. As the fuel prices continue to climb up steadily, the common man of the national Capital is bearing the brunt.