- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Heavy snowfall in Kedarnath, communication system collapses
Updated: April 19, 2019 21:21 pm
Due to heavy snowfall in Kedarnath Dham snow has got frozen from three to four feet around the Kedarnath temple. In the Rudra Prayag, farmers have suffered a lot due to rain.