- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Heavy showers hit Delhi-NCR on Sunday morning; Waterlogging at several places
Updated: July 22, 2018 16:15 pm
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest information on heavy rains in Delhi that have led to waterlogging at several places. Watch this video to know more.