- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
GST relief for MSME
Updated: January 3, 2019 22:12 pm
The six-member ministerial panel formed to look into issues being faced by MSMEs under GST will meet before the Council meeting on January 6 to finalise its recommendations.