- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Govt to recover 3% of surplus budget in FY19 by urban, rural projects: Subhash Chandra Garg
Updated: June 24, 2018 21:00 pm
The govt will recover 3% of surplus budget in FY19 by urban, rural projects, says Subhash Chandra Garg. Watch the video to know more.