- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Govt to check power consumption in AC, may go for default setting at 24 degree celsius
Updated: June 22, 2018 20:21 pm
In a bid to check power consumption in the air-conditioning, the government has decided to make a default setting in the AC at 24 degree celsius, said RK Singh, Union Minister of State (IC) for Power, while launching a campaign to promote energy efficiency. He said the new campaign will result in substantial energy savings and also reduce greenhouse gas emission.