- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
February GST collection crosses Rs 1 lakh crore mark
Updated: March 1, 2020 20:06 pm
The government has collected ₹1.05 lakh crore as GST revenue in February, up 8% over the same month last year. This is the fourth consecutive month when the government mopped up GST collection above ₹1 lakh crore mark.