- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
FDA orders Maganlal Chikki to stop production, sale of Products
Updated: December 13, 2018 19:54 pm
Maganlal Chikki, a Lonavala landmark, was pulled off shelves after the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) found it had no quality control measures in place to prove its products were fit for human consumption.