- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Desh Ki Baat: Amid RBI, govt tussle Urjit Patel resigns as RBI governor
Updated: December 10, 2018 22:06 pm
RBI Governor Urjit Patel has decided to step down from his post. "On account of personal reasons, I have decided to step down from my current position (RBI Governor) effective immediately. It has been my privilege and honour to serve in the Reserve Bank of India in various capacities over the years," said Patel in a statement.