- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Dare To Dream Awards: How a Rs 10 map helped this entrepreneur build a Rs 600-crore empire
Updated: December 19, 2018 11:22 am
V Noushad, Chairman and Managing Director of VKC - a footwear manufacturing company, believes that MSMEs should leave their comfort zone if they want to make it big. Noushad shared his view with Zee Business Online on the sidelines of the Zee Business Dare to Dream Awards. The Dare to Dream Awards was organised to honor the MSMEs leaders for their outstanding contributions in the sector.