- Budget 2022 Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Sectors, industries want these in U
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
Cover Story 360: 4,033 total cases of Omicron in country, daily positivity rate reaches to 13.29%
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: January 11, 2022 21:32 pm
The number of cases of Coronavirus is increasing continuously. So far, 4,033 total cases of Omicron have been reported in the country.