- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Consumer protection bill to be produced by government in monsoon session
Updated: June 18, 2018 21:15 pm
This is a segment of Zee Business which brings to you latest updates. Consumer protection bill to be produced by government in monsoon session. Watch this video for more information.