- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Congress won 26 fewer seats but got 6.3 lakh more votes than BJP
Updated: May 16, 2018 14:30 pm
At the end of counting of votes for 219 of the 224 constituencies, the BJP emerged as the single largest party bagging 101 seats