- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Congress President Rahul Gandhi asked to clarify on his UK citizenship
Updated: April 30, 2019 18:33 pm
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a notice to Congress President Rahul Gandhi to clarify his nationality within a fortnight after Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Subramanian Swamy alleged that he is a British national.