- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Business sentiment improves after reduction in Corporate taxes: Rajnish Kumar, SBI Chairman
Updated: November 3, 2019 13:57 pm
State Bank of India bank's Chairman Rajnish Kumar said that 'Business sentiment improves after reduction in Corporate taxes'.