- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Budget 2019: Railways seeks upto 30% hike in financial support
Updated: January 16, 2019 18:21 pm
Railways is seeking upto 25-30 per cent hike in financial support from the Centre in the upcoming interim budget, sources told Zee Media Bureau. Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley would tabled the interim budget on February 1.