- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
BJP, Congress locked in a seesaw battle in MP; TRS, MNF set to win Telangana and Mizoram
Updated: December 11, 2018 12:09 pm
The Congress takes early significant leads in BJP-ruled Chhattisgarh. Trends are available for 49 of the 90 seats. The BJP is leading in 17 seats while the Congress is ahead in 26.