- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Ayushman Bharat Scheme: Health is Wealth
Updated: September 24, 2018 14:29 pm
Ayushman Bharat scheme is the world's largest health care programme. 10.74 crore poor families will get benefit of secondary and tertiary care hospitalisation in a network of govt and private hospitals.