- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Ayodhya dispute: SC tells parties to end arguments by October 18
Updated: September 26, 2019 17:51 pm
The Supreme Court on Thursday told parties to the Ayodhya suit that no extra day will be given for arguments if they are unable to complete by October 18, 2019.