- Common man hit by rising inflation as everyday products become expensive; check what all is getting dearer
- Brightcom Group bonus share: Company receives Final Trading Approvals for bonus issue from BSE, NSE
- Dalal Street Corner: After 3 back-to-back weak sessions, indices end higher by 0.5-1% this week; what should investors do?
- Exclusive: Sebi conducts raids at 30 locations in Maharashtra, Gujarat in Axis Mutual Fund front running case
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro launch: Multiple color options to ‘i-shaped’ notch - All you need to know
'Atal Ji will live on in hearts and minds of every Indian': Nation bids tearful adieu
Updated: August 17, 2018 20:15 pm
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, President Ram Nath Kovind, former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu, Home Minister Rajnath Singh, BJP president Amit Shah, Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, senior BJP leader LK Advani, Congress president Rahul Gandhi, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and various other national leaders attended the cremation ceremony to pay homage to the Bharat Ratna, who breathed his last at 5:05 pm on Thursday.