- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Apki Khabar Apka Fyada: Mumbaikars to face plastic ban; will have to think of other alternatives
Updated: June 18, 2018 22:51 pm
The Mumbaikars will have to face plastic ban and have to think of other alternatives. Watch the video to know more.