- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Airtel customers to get exclusive access to premium content from ZEEL
Updated: August 21, 2018 18:33 pm
In one of the largest content partnerships in the country, ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL) and Bharti Airtel on Monday announced a strategic alliance aimed at driving the growth of the digital/OTT video content ecosystem in India.