- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: SEBI to review CIS regulations
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: January 11, 2022 21:42 pm
Market regulator SEBI is now preparing to rein in the companies running the Collective Investment Scheme (CIS). This will be the first time that rules will be implemented on this sector.