- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
50% of India Inc found wanting on data protection
Updated: July 12, 2018 16:54 pm
Data is now a most-sought-after commodity. Some have even called it the new oil. However, security of data is under constant threat. But protection is missing, says Gemalto survey.