Zee Business at WEF Davos 2020: Here is what to expect from the annual meeting
This grand 'Mahakumbh' event of economy is ready to take place as the stage has been set for the 50th World Economic Forum (WEF). The World Economic Forum Annual Meeting is taking place from 21st Jan to 24th Jan 2020 ay Davos-Klosters, Switzerland. The WEF annual meeting in Davos is known for engaging the world's top leaders to shape global, regional and industry agendas at the beginning of the year. Here is what to expect:-
- At WEF Davos 2020, India is all set for a big show of strength!
- From the business community, top industrialists from India will be present at WEF Davos 2020
-At the 50th edition of World Economic Forum (WEF), Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal will lead the Indian delegation to Davos, Switzerland.
-Also, Goyal will also hold bilateral meetings with ministers of Australia, South Africa, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Korea and Singapore.
- "He will also meet Director General of World Trade Organization and Secretary General of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)," the Ministry of Commerce & Industry said in a statement.
- "Apart from this, Commerce and Industry Minister will hold bilateral meetings with CEOs of companies, attend WEF sessions and round tables on accelerating investments in Indian Railways and attracting Global Institutional Investments in India."
- Moreover, he will participate in an informal WTO ministerial gathering being held in Davos.
Your channel Zee Business will give you LIVE updates from Davos. Zee Business has partnered with luxury carmaker Mercedes Benz to bring you updates from the event as and when they happen.
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) January 18, 2020
Moreover, Zee Business will keep you posted with all the latest developments at WEF Davos 2020. You can follow hash tag #ZeeBusinessAtDavos to stay updated with all the happenings of this Annual Meeting in Switzerland.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.