WBSETCL Recruitment 2018-19: Apply for Office Executive, Special Technical Asst and other posts; here is how to apply
WBSETCL Recruitment 2018-19: West Bengal State Electricity Company Limited (WBSETCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Office Executive, Special Technical Asst and others.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2018-19: West Bengal State Electricity Company Limited (WBSETCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Office Executive, Special Technical Asst and others. The application submission process for these posts begun today (December 19, 2018) and will continue till January 11, 2019.
The applicants may apply in the prescribed format before January 11, 2018. The candidates may go through the officaial website before applying for these posts. They have to make sure that they have all the requisite qualification and experience for these posts.
The candidates may visit the WBSETCL official website wbsetcl.in for information regarding the recruitment process.
WBSETCL recruitment 2018-19: Vacancy details:
Special Technical Assistant: 35 posts
Executive Assistant: 37 posts
Office Executive:100 posts
Linesman: 150 posts
For the posts of Special Technical Assistant, the candidates should hold a full-time 3 years Diploma in Electronics and TeleCommunication/Radio/Wireless Engineering. These education should be from any institute recognised by the West Bengal State Council of Tech Education.
For the posts of Executive Assistant, the candidates should hold a Graduation degree with at least 40 percent marks and proficiency in English language with minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand. They should know MS Office well.
For the posts of Office Executive, the candidates should hold a Graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks or Graduation in any Discipline with at least 50 percent marks at higher secondary level.
For the posts of Linesman, the candidates should have completed 10th (Madhyamik in West bengal) or equivalent. The candidates have to hold a Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal.
The candidates should be between 18 years and 27 years of age. There is age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, in accordance with the government rules.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates have to visit WBSETCL official website: wbsetcl.in
2. They have to click on the “Career” link on the Home page
3. Click on “Apply online” under the notification no. : REC/2018/06
4. First time users will have to get themselves registered by clicking on “New Registration” and providing therequisite information
5. Applicants must ensure that they enter all details marked as mandatory(*), otherwise they will not be able to proceed further
6. click on “Save and Edit” button, upon which the filled up information will be visible and the applicant will be allowed to edit/ make any change in the application form
7. After being fully satisfied with entry details filled in the online application form, the applicant need to click on “Submit” button
8. On submission of the application form, Registration No. and Password will be generated and sent to the Applicants via SMS and E-mail and mobile number
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.