WATCH: Top 7 corporate news this afternoon; From Andhra Bank receiving board's nod to Apollo Hospitals partnering with Chinese company
Zee Business brings you the most important stories of the day that will help you shape your market strategies and keep you informed with the latest developments.
Today's top seven corporate news:
1. Andhra Bank's board okays raising Rs 1,000 crore via bonds
2. Aurobindo Pharma gets USFDA approval for Sustiva's generic
3. S&P downgrades Rolta's rating to 'D'
4. Apollo Hospitals ties up with Chinese company to open a hospital in Hainan province
5. Federal Bank's board to meet today and discuss fund raising via NCDs
6. Yes Bank to raise $100 crore funds via QIP
7. Kesar Terminal's board to decide on issuance of bonus shares on June 24