WATCH: Top 5 stories of this afternoon; From fall in key Indian equity market indices to SBI slashing rates up to 1.9%
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Image Source: IANS
Zee Business brings you the most important stories of the day that will help you shape your market strategies and keep you informed with the latest developments.
Top five stories of this afternoon:
1. Ahead of November F&O expiry markets fall
2. Rupee recovers from three-year low after RBI's intervention
3. SBI cuts rate by 1.25 to 1.9%, new rates implemented from today
4. Govt imposes 10% safeguard duty on hot rolled flat sheets
5. Only banks to accept Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes as deposits post midnight
Watch the complete news video report here-
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.