VYAPAM recruitment 2018: Applications invited on peb.mp.gov.in for 475 posts; check last date to apply
VYAPAM recruitment 2018: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited application from eligible candidates to fill 475 vacancies for the post of Jail Prahari. Candidates can apply for the post before 25 August 2018
VYAPAM recruitment 2018: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited application from eligible candidates to fill 475 vacancies for the post of Jail Prahari. Candidates can apply for the post before 25 August 2018. The application process has begun on the official website - peb.mp.gov.in. The applicants must go through the official notification before applying for these posts. The candidates must make sure that they fulfil all the requisite criteria for the posts before applying. There are total 475 posts open for recruitment.
The candidates have to be class 12th pass from any recognised board.
VYAPAM recruitment 2018: How to apply:
1. The applicants have to visit - peb.mp.gov.in
2. The have to click on ‘Online form – Jail Department – Prahari (Karyapalik) Recruitment test 2018’ on the home page
3. The candidates have to click on ‘Apply online’ under ‘Jail Department Prahari (Karyapalik) Recruitment test 2018’
4. The applicants have to register themselves for further process
5. Once registered, they can Login with required credentials
6. The have to fill the application form, pay online fee and submit the application form
7. After the application submission is done, they should Download the confirmation page and take a printout
The candidates should be between 18 and 25 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable as stated in the advertisement.
An online examination will be conducted to select candidates.
The fees for unreserved category is Rs.500 and for SC/ST it is Rs.250.