UPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for ESE preliminary examination for top posts at upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2019: The Engineering graduates seeking UPSC jobs should know that applications are being invited for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services examination (ESE) from September 25 at its official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2019: The Engineering graduates seeking UPSC jobs should know that applications are being invited for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services examination (ESE) from September 25 at its official website-upsc.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply for the preliminary examination at the official website for 500 engineering positions in various departments of the central government. Notably, the prelims will be held on January 5, 2019 and admit cards will be available in December.
UPSC Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates should visit the UPSC's official website and go through the complete notification prior to submission of their application. They should follow the steps given below to fill up their forms:
1. Candidates should visit upsconline.nic.in and click on the Engineering Services Examination link
2. After clicking, candidates will see two parts – Part I and II
2. They should read the instructions carefully and click on "yes" at the bottom of the page
3. Candidates should fill up the requisite details including age, qualification etc
4. In part II of the registration form, candidates should pay the exam fees
5. They should also select examination centre, upload photograph, specimen signature and agree with the declaration
Education qualification: Interested candidates should hold a degree in engineering from a recognised university.
Age: Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and should not have attained the age of 30 years on August 1, 2019.
Fee: Candidates belonging to general category should pay a fee of Rs 200, while female, SC, ST and PH category aspirants are exempted from payment of any fee.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Selection process: Those who will qualify the preliminary examination will be allowed to take the main examination, whose dates will be announced later. After clearing the main examination, candidates will to have for the interview.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.